Use of High-Pressure Homogenizer in Cosmetics Industry
HOMMAK homogenizers help you with production challenges in the cosmetics industry.
Cosmetics homogenizer offers unique control over cosmetics products such as skincare products, sunscreen, lipstick, and perfume products.
High-pressure homogenizers reduce particle size and control product stability and ensure superior quality and stability in products.
The cosmetic manufacturers worldwide use HOMMAK high-pressure homogenizers actively in the production of emulsions, dispersions, and other formulations. Homogenizers are a powerful component of the cosmetics processing equipments.
Benefits of Cosmetics Homogenizer
The users of cosmetics demand products with different features. Cosmetics companies need to keep making innovations to remain competitive. Cosmetics homogenizers help cosmetic manufacturers develop similar and high-performance products.
The Benefits of Hommak Homogenizers in the Area of Cosmetics
- Smaller particle size,
- Homogenization of high viscosity materials,
- Possibility of processing multiple products with the same device,
- Uniform distribution,
- Softer texture and higher penetration,
- Increases the quality of the cosmetic product,
- Adjusts density and color,
- Increases stability,
- Extends shelf life,
- Increases competitive power.
Application Areas in Cosmetics Industry
Hommak Homogenizers which are used in the cosmetics industry provide more stable and high-performance cosmetic products of emulsions containing oils of various features.
High-pressure homogenizers are used for the following cosmetic products:
- Beauty creams, moisturizing creams,
- Toothpaste, shampoo, soap, lotion,
- Uses plant cells by cell lysis method,
- Liposomes, antioxidants, vitamins, peptides,
- Collagen processing,
And also in several other processes.