Powder/liquid blender is used to quickly dissolve the powder raw material in the liquid. It is made of 316L stainless steel material with a capacity suitable for requirements.
H2- Operation Principle of Powder/Liquid Blender
Powder/Liquid Blender is a compact unit, with a centrifugal pump on the suction side and a hopper with a butterfly valve on the venturi to add powder raw material to the pumped liquid.
The venturi system and the suction of the pump creates a negative pressure at the bottom of the hopper. When the valve of the hopper is opened, the powder is drawn under vacuum and dissolves in the liquid as it passes through the pump chamber.
For best dissolution, recirculation is recommended until powdered products are absorbed.
In some cases, it can be applied as a sequential system depending on the desired level of dissolution.
Design features of HOMMAK powder/liquid blender:
- It is a very practical and flexible system for homogeneous and quick mixing of different kinds of solid particles without atmosphere contact.
- Designed compliant with hygiene standards,
- Single mechanical seal,
- Clamp connections for easy assembly/disassembly,
- Possibility of cleaning and disinfection without disassembling,
Technical specifications of HOMMAK powder/liquid blender:
- The parts in contact with the product are made of 316L stainless steel.
- Other metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel.
- Silicon carbide (SiC) is used for mechanical seals and rotary and fixed parts and EPDM is used for seals.
- Surface quality, Ra ≤ 0.8 µm
- Approximate flow rate: 20 m³/s
- Maximum solids intake: 1300 kg/h
- Motor: 3 kW - 3000 RPM
- Max temperature: 65°C
- Hopper capacity: 25 L
- Easy cleaning with CIP feature
- Self-pumping for low and medium viscosity products,
- Low power requirements,
- Annulus velocity up to 54 m/s,
- Compliant with CE regulation,
|HOMMIX LIQUID-POWDER BLENDER, Model E-MX50|
|Product||: Liquid/Powder Blender|
|Flow rate for liquids||: 5000 - 20,000 L/h|
|Flow Rate for Powders or Liquid||: 1,300 L/h|
|Operation temperature||: < 90 ° C|
|Felt||Configuration depending on conditions of use|
|Rotor Speed (1/minute)||: 3,000 RPM|
|Power||: 3 KW|
|Electricity||: 3 ɸ / 50 Hz / 380 V|
|Auxiliary Circuits||: 220 V DC|
|Cleaning temperature||: ≤ 90°C|
|Cleaning time:||: 10 minutes|
|Sterilization temperature||: 120°C|
|Sterilization time||: 10 minutes|
|Local conditions||: Heat +5/+ 40°C; R. H. Maximum 90%|